8 Tips for Better Cookies
1. If you want your cookies to be a little chewy, transfer them to a cooling rack as soon as you take them out of the oven.
2. If you want them to be crunchy, bake them for at least 1 minute longer but leave them on the hot sheet to cool.
4. Bake cookies on the middle rack of the oven and try to do only one sheet at a time
5. When you take cookies out while they’re still soft, they’ll continue baking on the hot service. All cookies should be slightly under baked unless you particularly want them to be crunchy.
6. Always bake cookies on shiny, heavy aluminum baking sheets.
8. Place a sheet of wax paper on the counter and sprinkle it with sugar if you’re short of cooling racks.